Other Bike Tours
Its easy to register for the Great River Energy Mesabi TrailSM Tour - just submit a completed registration form along with your non-refundable fee of $40 for an individual, $80 for a couple, or $80 for a family. (A family is defined as 1 or 2 adults and any children 18 and under)
Fees increase after July 24, 2013 to $55 for individuals, and $110 for couples and families.
Registration for the Tour includes all of the following for one incredibly low fee:
- Your choice of four different tour routes - 67, 48, 26, or 13 miles.
- Live concert and picnic dinner at finish line.
- Commemorative t-shirt for each participant.
- Three Day Mesabi Trail Wheel Pass (your tour wrist band serves as your pass).
- Rest stops along the way with food and entertainment.
- Transportation of riders and bicycles from Virginia (the finish line) to start points at Grand Rapids, Marble, Hibbing or Buhl:
- Friday Night: FREE bicycle transport from the finish to secure overnight storage at each start point. Or drop your bicycle off yourself at your chosen start point for overnight storage.
- Saturday Morning: $20 per bicycle fee for transport from the finish in Virginia to all start points. Or drop your bicycle off yourself for secure storage at any start point until the tour begins.
- Saturday Morning: FREE transport of riders from the Virginia finish line to all start points (there is NO transportation at the end of the day for riders or bicycles).
- Portions of the proceeds from the tour are donated to AMPERS - "Diverse Radio for Minnesota's Communities" and used to support the Mesabi Trail.
If you prefer to register for the Great River Energy Mesabi TrailSM Tour online, proceed to the online registration form.
Register via Mail
Print this pdf registration form, complete, and mail with your check to:
Club Mesabi, Inc.
PO Box 139
Virginia, MN 55792
You may complete your final tour registration and pick up your final tour information on:
- Friday, August 2, 2013
6-10 p.m. / Virginia Olcott Park, Itasca Country Fairgrounds in Grand Rapids, Marble School, Hibbing Greyhound Bus Museum, Buhl riders come to Virginia
- Saturday, August 3, 2013:
6:00 - 9:00 a.m. / Grand Rapids Itasca County Fairground
6:30 - 10:30 a.m. / Virginia Olcott Park
6:30 - 10:00 a.m. / Marble School
8:30 - 11:30 a.m. / Hibbing Greyhound Bus Museum
9:00 - 12:00 noon / Buhl Stubler Beach
© St. Louis & Lake Counties Regional Railroad Authority, 2001. All Rights Reserved.
Reproduction is permitted for personal use or non-commercial distribution.
This notice must appear on any reproduction.
The Mesabi TrailSM is located in beautiful Northern Minnesota, USA.