Mesabi Trail Interactive Map
Welcome to our Google interactive map of the Mesabi TrailTM and our Mesabi Trail Towns.
View or order our paper map here.
SPECIAL NOTE - After two years of construction, the Mesabi Trail is now open between Virginia & Gilbert. Don't miss the opportunity to cycle across one of the tallest bridges in Minnesota, you will be amazed by the view!
- Dotted lines indicate portions of the trail that are on or near roads that are not limited to bicycles. This does NOT indicate the trail is not complete. There are currently over 115 miles of finished trail between Grand Rapid and Hwy 135 past Giants Ridge Golf & Ski Resort. The only portion not completed is between McKinley and Biwabik - just detour to the shoulder of Hwy 135 here - this portion is scheduled for completion this season.
- Choose categories below which will display on the map, to find trail amenities like lodging, dining, attractions, shopping and other services. A list of all the categories will also appear on the right side of the screen, click on the specific listing to find their map pin.
- In the list of categories you will also find wheel pass vendors and trail entry points. Remember - a wheel pass is required for anyone 18 and older using wheels on the trail. Thanks for your support of the trail by purchasing a wheel pass!
- Find more details about the listed Mesabi Trail Town business on this website at Trail Amenities.
- Thank you for supporting our Mesabi Trail Town businesses while exploring the trail and our beautiful area.
Would you like to list your business on this Trail map? Go to Sponsor Ad Listings for more information or call Club Mesabi at 218-749-4331.