Register on-line or by mail!
The non-refundable entry fee is:
- $45 for individuals
- $90 for couples
- $90 for families (2 adults) - kids 18 & under ride FREE!
- $45 for families (1 adult) - kids 18 & under FREE!
Fees increase after July 25, 2018 to $60 for individuals and one-adult families, and $120 for couples and two adult families.
Online registration. Register for the tour right now using Visa, Mastercard, or Discover.
Register via Mail
Printable version of the registration form available here - complete & mail with your check to:
PO Box 139
Virginia, MN 557092
Rider Information Packets
Download PDF of the Rider Information Packet
A hard copy of the packet will be mailed to riders via USPS starting in April and until one week before the tour. Help us save the postage and drop an email if you don't need one mailed but prefer to download your own - email@example.com
You may complete your final tour registration and pick up your final tour information on:
Friday, August 3, 2018
- 6 - 9:30 p.m. / Finish Line, Start #1, Start #2, Start #3
Saturday, August 4, 2018
- 6:00 - 10:30 a.m. / Eveleth - Mesabi Station (finish line)
- 6:00 - 9:00 a.m. / Bovey - KMDA Building (start #1 - 71 miles)
- 6:30 - 10:00 a.m. / Nashwauk Rec Center (start #2 - 52 miles)
- 8:30 - 11:30 a.m. / Buhl - Curling Club (start #3 - 25 miles)
- 9:00 - 12:00 noon / Virginia - Olcott Park (start #4 - 1 miles)
Registration for the Tour includes all of the following for one incredibly low fee:
- Your choice of four different tour routes - 71, 52, 25 or 11 miles.
- Live music and picnic dinner at finish line.
- Commemorative t-shirt for each rider.
- Three Day Mesabi Trail Wheel Pass (your tour wrist band serves as your pass).
- Rest stops along the way with food and entertainment.
- Transportation of riders and bicycles from the finish line to all start points.
- Friday Night: FREE bicycle transport from the finish line to secure overnight storage at each start point. Or drop your bicycle off yourself at your chosen start point for overnight storage. (Short route #4 - bring your bikes to the finish line on Friday night)
- Saturday Morning: Drop your bicycle off yourself for secure storage at any start point until the tour begins.
- Saturday Morning: FREE transport of riders from the finish line to all start points.
PLEASE NOTE - There is NO transportation at the end of the day for riders or bicycles - only in the morning.